Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

A minor setback

Well, it's official.  I broke my pinky....it was a pretty ugly break, so they had to go in and put pins in and everything.  Naturally it's my right hand, and I am the least ambidextrous person you've ever met.  There goes jewelry making, and art journaling, and even just being able to type with two hands.  Some days it's hard not to feel like Charlie Brown, or Ziggy.  Remember Ziggy?  It's SO frustrating, because I was finally getting to be somewhat competent with my shoulder replacement I had in June and now this had to happen.  I promise, I'll start looking for a silver lining.....tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, and, after getting over the initial shock of finding that someone out there is "listening", I'll respond to every comment or question.